• Why will
the world not come to an end?
Because it is round.
• What goes
through water, but doesn’t get wet?
Ray of light.
• What goes up & down a hill, but
• Father told his daughter to bring HIJKLMNO.
What is his need?
Water or H2O or H to O !
• When is it correct to say I is?
I is the letter after H
• Can u tell me the cheapest way of seeing
Buying a map
• Why is
the letter N the most Powerful letter?
Because it is in the middle of TNT (An explosive
Tri Nitro Touluene)
• What question
can never be answered by yes?
Are you sleeping?
• Where do animals go when they lose their
To the retail shop.
• What can you make that can’t be
• “U” came out and “I”
came in a cup of butter. Then what happen?
Butter became bitter.
• Which is the most famous fish?
• When people buy me, I am black. When
they use me I became red. Then they throw me
I became grey. What am I?
• What kind of dog chases anything red?
• Why is the letter ‘ T’ like
an island ?
Because ‘T’ is in the middle of
• What is
the other name for small wound?
• What room has no walls, floor, ceiling,
• You can touch, see and make but can’t
hold it. What is it?
• Which can
turn ash into cash?
• He cannot
see his own body .Who is he?
• What colour
is rain ?
alphabet of English language is a vegetable?
• Which alphabet of English language is
an organ of human body?
• Can you
tell a letter of alphabet that denotes a hot
• I am twice
in coffee and once in tea . But never in milk.
Who am I?
• As long
as I eat I live, but when I drink I die. Who
• Which fast does u do everyday?
is the city that shocks you?
• A thing that always follows the dog?
• Who comes down but never goes up?
• Name a
word without any vowels
• Red house
is made of red bricks and yellow house is made
of yellow bricks, what is a green house made
• Light as a feather with nothing in it,
a strong man can’t hold it much more than
• A city that can travel fast?
• I have an eye but cannot see. Who am
• I am a
word of 3 letters. If you read from left I am
bread seeker. If you read from right I am a
bread giver. Who am I?
• One plus
ten makes nine instead of eleven. How?
• Which ship is not a ship?
• What will you serve but never eat?
• I am an animal. My name starts with
the last letter of alphabet and ends with the
first letter. Who am I?
does 2+2 make 5?
When you are wrong!
• A man goes to the market to buy some
fruit can you guess what fruit is it?